Breaking News

Bond to Keep the Peace



[See Sections 106 and 107 of the Criminal Procedure Code]

WHEREAS I, (name), inhabitant of (Place), have been called upon to enter into a bond to keep the peace for the term of or until the completion of the inquiry in the matter of now pending in the Court of, I hereby bind myself not to commit a breach of the peace, or do any act that may probably occasion a breach of the peace, during the said term or until the completion of the said inquiry and, in case of my making default therein, I hereby bind myself to forfeit to Government the sum of rupees

Dated, this ..............day of...........19

(Signature)

No comments

JUDICIAL EXAM PAPERS

Write a brief note on proclaimed offender [ R.J.S. 1991/1992 ]

  Write a brief note on proclaimed offender [ R.J.S. 1991/1992 ] A proclaimed offender can be defined as being a person who can be arrested ...